Monday, December 1, 2008

Picture Day

Yesterday was quite the day!! We piled into the car (Alabama and Mississippi included) and headed to Plaza Park, where the fabulous Amy Jo met us there to take Christmas pictures for our Christmas cards. As soon as we get out of the car, Mississippi starts to bark at this lady who is walking around selling cotton candy. I have to pull her back and tell her to shape up. By the way, she did get car sick... AGAIN!! Then we proceeded to take many family photos, in which NONE of them had both of the dogs looking at the camera at the same time. So, Christmas cards will more than likely have at least one profile of our pups. We took many amazing pictures! I was really happy with them.

So, when we were done, we were able to get our new Panasonic 42" Plasma. We loaded it up, stopped to pick up pizza, and headed home after a very productive day. We set up our new tv and I am not sure Rick will ever want to do anything else, other than sit in front of the tv, again. But, it is really nice and I love it!!

I am really excited to send out Christmas cards this year!! It should be a lot of fun!! Stay tuned, for I will post pictures of this outing of ours soon!!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Oooh, send me one! I've been trying to get Josh to do a family photo and he insists that our card will be fine with just Maddy on it...which is why I still haven't done any. I'm holding out for Mr. Party Pooper/Grinch. Maybe if he got the reward of a large new TV afterward I could make more progress. You're very smart, roomie.

jb said...

An extraordinary blog! Thanks!!