Monday, May 5, 2008

Brewfest...

was pretty wild this weekend!! It is the one of the few weekends each year that I plan and look forward to... A bunch of my friends gather to hit the park in Exeter for an abundance of beer and fun!! We had a great time. My brother, Gina Fabrizio and her brother, Kev and Julie, our friends from CIGNA, Dinuba High and everyone else came over to celebrate. Then we came to our house to BBQ and have some wampatoola!! I think that is our new drink of choice!! What is it you ask?? DON'T!!! Just drink it... Everyone loved it but they were cussing it by the end of the night! :o) Now, my birthday isn't until tomorrow, but let me tell you... that was quite a way to get started!!

Photobucket

...now if only I could find my camera and keys...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very happy birthday to you!